Wednesday, December 30, 2009

P&G deal at Harris Teeter this week

Harris Teeter has a good P&G deal going on this week that you may want to take advantage of by tomorrow (12/31/09) as all 11/29 P&G insert q's will expire on that date. When you buy $25 worth of qualifying items, you'll get a mail-in-certificate for a $10 prepaid VISA card. This $25 total is blissfully BEFORE coupons. You can work out many scenarios where you'll only be out of pocket about $15 or so. Here's the deal I worked out:

1 Gillette Body Wash
2 Herbal Essences Shampoos
1 Oral-B toothbrush
3 Crest with Scope 6 oz. toothpastes
1 Pantene Shampoo
1 Olay Body Wash
1 Olay Body Lotion

I used P&G insert q's for all but the Pantene- I used a $2/1 Vocalpoint Mailer I had received a while ago for the Pantene. I also used a $5 Walgreens Register Reward as my HT accepts these as competitor coupons (yay!).

Total before coupons & VIC discounts: $46.04
Total after coupons & VIC discounts : $11.21
Savings: $34.83 or 75%

Figuring in the $10 prepaid VISA card I'll later receive, it's like I paid $1.21 for these items. Can I get a holla???

No comments:

Post a Comment