Monday, November 2, 2009

Belated Friday Finals

My husband and I ran a half-marathon on Saturday so I'd like to think that is a good excuse for being late on Friday Finals. 8-) Normally, I'd post a store-by-store breakdown but this week I'll just report my incredible savings at Kroger thanks to their Mega Event (which continues through this week!).

Last week, I spent a total of $47.37 on $434.60 worth of groceries at Kroger. We are incredibly well-stocked on Uncle Ben's rice, Betty Crocker fruit snacks for kid's lunches, deli meats and Propel waters. Also picked up fruits and veggies, several packages of turkey cutlets, other meats and other grocery items. I also have several boxes of pancake mix to donate to our nearest food bank.

In my most impressive stop, I spent $3.36 out of pocket for $110.43 worth of groceries - and came out with catalinas worth $6.50 off my next order! The woman behind me practically had to pick her jaw up off the floor when she saw how much I saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment