Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Still Saving...yeah yeah yeah!

Okay, it's a lame reference to an Elton John song, but I felt it apropos seeing as I haven't posted in a week. I've been on a short temp contracting assignment (ah, the exciting world of document review!) and now we're gearing up for a long weekend visiting friends in VA so I won't be up and posting until Monday...at the earliest!

I did fairly well at triples this past week and have made some great trades on www.hotcouponworld.com. The impending holidays have also resulted in some really wonderful winetags, tearpads and coupon booklets in stores. Always keep your eyes open for these while you're out and about shopping!

I've recently found some $1/2 Stove Top coupons as winetags, some $1/1 orange juice coupons on winetags and some wonderful ones for meat- a $2 off ham coupon on Smoking Loon wines and a $3 off chicken, beef or seafood on Ruffino wines. The $3 off meat coupon has turned into some free sirloin steak thanks to store markdowns.

Over the past few weeks, I've also run into some other forum members from HCW and savvydollar- it's always fun to put a face to a screen name!

I'll be back next week with some trip reports and store deal match-ups, I promise. I'll probably post about Black Friday deals as well. Don't know about you all, but I'm pretty excited after seeing sneak peeks of ads.

Happy Shopping All!

No comments:

Post a Comment