Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Deal Alert- Huggies Wipes @ CVS

I've only shopped at CVS a couple of times since the new year- I get too frustrated with their paltry stock and having to keep tabs on rainchecks and ECBs. Plus, I don't think they've had any really great FAECB (that's Free After Easy Care Bucks for newbies) deals thus far this year. But I had to make an early morning run today thanks to this deal.

Huggies Wipes refill packs are ringing in at $2.50 each. These typically retail between $7.99 and $8.99 a pack. Since our little one has another six months to go or so before potty training, we need as many cheap diapers and wipes as we can get. Also, some posters on A Full Cup have reported receiving a $2 off CVS store coupon for wipes and a $3 off diaper coupons when scanning their card on the in-store scanner. The diaper coupon will come in handy when their boxes go on sale this coming week!

Unfortunately, I did not have the same luck at the price scanner as these posters but I still did pretty well. Using some rare home mailer coupons I had on hand and the one ECB I had for $3.50, I paid a little over $14 for 9 refill packs saving a total of $57 on these.

If you have a little one or know someone who has a little one, go out and get these while they last! Judging from my luck last time when Walgreens had a great wipes sale, these will be flying out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment