Monday, February 22, 2010

HT Day 6

Super Doubles excitement is winding down but still managing to find some great deals to pair with coupons. Thank heavens for coupon trading and RAOK's to extend the bliss. Here's today's haul:

4 boxes of 9 ct Bagel Bites - $1/1 IPs (split order into 2 transactions so I could use all 4 q's)
4 boxes of Oreo Cakesters - $1/1 IPs
1 box of Ziploc quart bags - $1/1 tearpad
3 small pouches of salmon - $1/1 wt's
1 bottle of Deer Park Spring Water - no q
Turkey Fillets - $1 off meat wt
Tropicana 50 - $1 off HT catalina (started with 9 so no double!)
1 4 pk Breyers Inspirations yogurt - FREE HT Catalina

Used my last $1 off $5 grocery purchase winetag. *Sigh* The turkey fillets wound up being free- they were marked down from nearly $6 to $1.79 for quick sale and my $1 off meat winetag doubled!

Total OOP: 70 cents
Total VIC & Q Savings: $42.87 or 98% savings

The teenaged boy cashier was quite impressed.

2 comments:

  1. When I tried to use my HT Catalina coupons during superdoubles I was told that those coupons never double at all. Do you find that that is true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally, Catalinas won't double. But I have had some that do- Walgreen's Register Rewards WILL double. I've used these at our HT during Super Doubles and have had $2 taken off for a $1 Register Reward.

    Check the bar code on the Catalina- most start with 9 so they won't double. If it starts with 5, it should double. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete