Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great day at Kroger!

Kroger is having a Daytona 500 mega-type event this week and next in which you get $3.00 off your order when you buy 10 participating items. I made my first stop today and made out like the proverbial bandit. I got all the items pictured for $2.34...and I'll be submitting this receipt for a $5.00 Smirnoff No Beer Purchase Required Pizza Rebate- meaning it's as if I got paid $2.66 to take these out of the store!

Here's a run-down of the items I purchased and coupons used...

22 Gatorade G2 sports drink - .50/1 insert q's
15 cans of Chef Boyardee - .35/3 insert q's
6 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals - $1/2 ConAgra home mailer q's
1 Smuckers Uncrustable - FREE home mailer q
2 packages of Golden Oreo Double Stuff - FREE facebook q's
2 packages of Golden Oreo Cakesters - FREE wyb Oreo tearpad q's
3 Kroger Frozen Pizzas - $2/1 pizza tearpad q's courtesy of Coors
1 large jar of Kroger Peanut Butter
1 multipack of Jello Dulce De Leche pudding - .50/1 insert q
1 pint of fresh blueberries - $2 off produce winetag coupon
2 1/2 lbs of red grapes - $2 off produce winetag coupon
1 bunch of bananas - $1 off produce Kroger coupon

I also used a $15 rewards certificate I earned for shopping last quarter.

Total spent: $2.34
Coupon savings: $41.60
Kroger Plus Savings: $47.46
Total Savings: $99.67 or 98%

I think this was my best Kroger trip ever! Have you stopped at Kroger for the Daytona event? What did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment