Thursday, July 23, 2009

Super Doubles are Supa-Fly

Check out my goodies from the second HT Super Doubles trip I made this morning. Thanks to my newfound hobby of coupon trading, I had some great extra finds. Here is a list of my steals along with info on coupons used:

1 big bag of Grande Tortilla Chips (used traded insert coupon)


4 6-packs of 1/2 litre Deer Park Water (used internet coupon)


2 boxes of Velveeta Mac n Cheese (used internet coupon)


2 boxes of Kraft Deluxe Mac n Cheese (used internet coupon)


2 boxes of Success Boil in Bag Brown Rice (used internet coupon)


3 Buitoni refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta (used traded insert coupons)


6 trial size containers of Skintimate Raspberry Rain Shave Gel (used 3 $1.50/2 insert coupons)


3 10 pks of Mission Plus tortillas (used internet coupons)

Grand Total would have been $58.50. After coupons & VIC savings, I paid $3.33 AND received a $3 off my next order coupon from Kraft- so it's as if I paid 33 cents for the order.

I should mention I had coupons for 2 of the Mission tortillas and bought 2 thinking they were $1.99 each (so free after coupon). They were mismarked at the tortilla station, so the ones I first picked up were $3.79. I didn't notice until looking at the receipt on the way back to the car, so I went back in, exchanged the 2 I bought for the 2 that should have been $1.99 and received an extra pack for my troubles!

I *heart* coupon shopping. If you'd like to get your hands on some of the internet coupons I used, the easiest way to find them is by joining Hotcouponworld and utilizing their coupon database to find, click and print.

No comments:

Post a Comment