Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grocery Store deals - week of 10/14/09

Altogether a pretty ho-hum week at the grocery stores. Here's a store-by-store breakdown for y'all...

Food Lion

If it weren't for their wonderful blinkies and tearpads, I don't think I'd set foot in Food Lion much at all. I'm not spotting any super deals...though someone did find Huggies on clearance for $3.49 at their neighborhood Food Lion (using a $3 Q, the pack was 49 cents!). Click here for Southern Savers match-ups.

Harris Teeter

A few great deals at HT this week...including FREE Birds Eye Steamfresh frozen veggies after doubled 50 cent insert coupon. If you have any Snuggies $3/1 coupons and $2/1 All couponsleft, you could also get free Blue Sparkle or Free & Clear fabric softener sheets and All 50 oz. for $1.20 after coupon- great deals on laundry essentials! Eggs are 97 cents a dozen too. Normally, I post a link to Southern Savers match-ups but since I worked so hard on a list at the Hot Coupon World forum I'm going to include a link to that - click here for my match-ups.

Kroger

Frozen mega deals continue through this week. There's also some good deals to be had on Pillsbury products. You can also score some free Tabasco sauce and Bumblebee tuna. Click here for Southern Saver's matchups.

Lowe's Foods

Some good deals to be had with McCormick products. Other than that, I'm not seeing much else at Lowe's this week. Click here for HCW match-ups.

That's all folks! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment