Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lowe's Foods Greenpoints Ends Today!

I would have missed this had Sue Stock not mentioned it in her N&O blog...Lowe's Foods is ending their Greenpoints program today! So if you have any Greenpoints accrued, get to your nearest Lowe's to redeem them tonight. I just got back from spending my Greenpoints to get a free gallon of milk. I also picked up some Oikos Greek yogurt for free thanks to $1/1 insert coupons found in this Sunday's paper (it was in 9/27 SmartSource for most other regions) and used a $3 Catalina I earned from McCormick purchases to also get some blueberries for 99 cents AC.

Oikos sale ends today so if you want some free Greek yogurt (I can't yet attest to the taste of Oikos but I love Trader Joe's greek yogurt), get over to Lowe's ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment