Saturday, October 3, 2009

Drugstore Deals - week of 10/03

Things have been crazy busy here so I haven't been posting as much as I typically do- my apologies- we have a lot of personal stuff going on right now and it's potentially likely to keep us occupied (& stressed!) for the next several weeks...if not longer. I didn't have opportunity to post our Friday Finals. I haven't done a good job in keeping receipts this past week and our spending was up due to my stocking up on lean ground beef & chicken drumsticks from Food Lion. Oh well- we can't all be perfect, can we? Without further ado, here's a brief store-by-store breakdown of deals.

CVS

CVS has a $5 Moneymaker again with the Bayer Breeze ECB deal coupled with old insert coupons. You can also pick up some free Revlon nail color, a variety of bar soaps and, of course, free toothpaste (Colgate Total Advanced, to be precise). Read all about these deals and others here on the SouthernSavers match-up page.

Rite Aid

You can score some free Super PoliGrip powder and Act II Popcorn balls (not exactly a perfect combo, I know). There's also a $1 moneymaker to be had with Scalpicin Anti-Itch Medicated Wipes. Rite Aid is also offering a $10 off $25 rebate for certain Johnson & Johnson products. Click here for more details on these and other deals at Rite Aid this week thanks to Southern Savers' match-ups.

Walgreen's

There are lots of month long freebies thanks to Register Rewards that mirror that of last week's listings. I plan on using up all my Halls Refresh coupons to earn a stash of $1 Register Rewards that I hope I'll be able to use during a Harris Teeter Super Doubles promotion should they have one prior to the expiration date on these. Click here for details on Southern Saver's match-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment