Monday, September 21, 2009

Bragging Rights

Okay, I'm not one to brag, but I've done so well today I couldn't resist sharing. Thanks to stocked up $3 GM Cats, the balance remaining on a Rite Aid gift card and coupons, I wound up spending just under $2 out of pocket for the following at Rite Aid and Harris Teeter:

2 Jumbo Packs of Huggies Pure & Natural diapers
12 cans of Campbell's Chunky Soup (6 regular, 6 healthy request kind)
1 pack of Pepperidge Farm sandwich buns
6 boxes of Green Giant frozen veggies
1 small bottle of Trop50 oj
2 bottles of Shamrock Farms Rocket Refuel chocolate milk
1 Breyers Yo-Crunch multi-pack
1 large top round sirloin steak (nearly 1 1/2 lbs)

I am now qualified for the $10 Huggies rebate (purchased another pack yesterday) and am very close to earning my $20 additional Rite Aid gift check for the Gift of Savings promotion and I have yet another $3 GM CAT to use for another shopping trip at HT.

Can I get a virtual high five from someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment