Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rocking the Triples

Thanks to 2 very kind folks, I had three VIC cards to kickstart triples this morning. They let me borrow theirs for the day and I put all to very good use thanks to the General Mills promo going on right now (buy 15 selected items, get $5 off your order), the Green Giant deal (buy 5, get a $3.00 coupon for your next shopping order) and the Old El Paso deal (buy 3, get a $1 off your next beef or chicken purchase). Here's the rundown (with pics for those who enjoy visuals)...

Trip 1 (my card):




3 rolls of Viva paper towels
3 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
2 boxes of Chex Mix Bars
1 box of Fiber One toaster pastries
1 box of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal
4 packets of Old El Paso reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 can of Campbell's Chunky Soup
3 boxes of Barilla Piccolini mini Penne
5 boxes of Green Giant Steamfresh veggies
1 six pack of Jello Dulce De Leche pudding (this stuff is HEAVENLY!)
1 Lunchable ham & cheese

Total spent: 54 cents
VIC & coupon savings: $54.57
Also received a $3 OYNO coupon - did not get my $1 Old El Paso Catalina. I will call store to see how to handle this...if you have any suggestions based on your own personal experience please feel free to share in the comments section!

Trip 2 (friend's card):


2 boxes of Chex Mix bars
3 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks
4 packets of Old El Paso reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 box of Uncle Ben's wild rice
3 boxes of Barilla Piccolini mini Penne
1 Marie Callendar's frozen meal
5 boxes of Green Giant steamfresh veggies
1 multipack of Yoplait Delights
2 multipacks of Gum Kids' crayola toothbrushes
3 bottles of Shamrock Farms no sugar added chocolate milk
1 turkey & american Lunchable

Total spent: $2.86
VIC & coupon savings: 52.46
Also received $3.00 OYNO coupon and $1 off your next beef or chicken purchase coupon

Trip 3 (family member's card):

1 box of Wanchai Ferry kung pao chicken dinner kit

1 box of Betty Crocker fruit snacks

3 Betty Crocker warm delights

2 bottles of Wishbone dressing

4 packets of Old El Paso reduced sodium taco seasoning

3 cans of Campbell's chunky soup

3 boxes of Barilla Piccolini mini penne

2 plus pounds of red seedless grapes

1 box of Kashi frozen turkey fiesta sandwiches

1 Marie Callendar's frozen meal

5 boxes of Green Giant steamfresh veggies

1 small bottle of Tropicana orange juice

1 multipack of Yoplait Delights

1 bottle of Shamrock Farms No Sugar Added Chocolate Milk

Spent: $1.07

VIC & Coupon Savings: $65.18

Received a $3.00 off your next order coupon and $1 off your next beef & chicken purchase. Will also use receipt to file for a $2 rebate from Wishbone dressing!

All in all, it was a great day to shop at Harris Teeter! I spent $4.47, saved $172.27, earned $11 in Catalinas and will earn another $2 in mail-in-rebates.

2 comments:

  1. Good GOD girl!! You are my idol! :)~ I didn't do nearly as well as you, I used 2 cards and plan to go back at least twice more this week. My HT is really annoying me. They wouldn't accept a couple of my coupons b/c they wouldn't scan(they were perfectly readable). They also won't take the Walgreens RR; but the one in Apex will. Go figure. I'm going to start shopping there all the time instead-maybe I'll have less of a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a cat not print for me at our HT and I immediately went to Customer Service. Although she huffed that it could have printed (basically that I could have been lying - yeah I REALLY wanted $3 that bad) she gave me cash back.

    You could call the Catalina company and they can look it up & send you the cat in the mail if you would rather avoid CS.

    ReplyDelete