Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Special K Moneymaker @ Lowe's Foods

Since I was out and about to donate kid's clothes to Goodwill, I decided to make a quick stop to Lowe's and see if I could make a good moneymaker out of the Special K deal that's going on right now. And I did! Using three .75/1 tearpad q's I had on hand for Special K bars and two $1/1 internet q's for Special K Cereal, I wound up paying $1.11 for 3 boxes of bars and 2 boxes of cereal. I made sure to pick out boxes which had the jeans tokens on- after mailing all 5 of these in for Kellogg's jean rebate, I'll be getting a $10 check turning this deal into a $8.89 moneymaker!

I love the cereal so this was already a sweet deal even without the rebate. Here's links to printables that might make this a good moneymaker for you too!

$1/1 Cereal coupon - http://bricks.coupons.com/bstart.asp?o=58292&c=SK&p=xKeWZihO

You can find .75/1 Special K cereal bar coupons on www.coupons.com. These were still available as of this blog entry.

The rebate form can be found inside boxes marked with the special jean token that you'll need to send in for the rebate.

2 comments:

  1. Huh, mine came out to $1.62, not sure why. I was going to tell you about this deal and when I came on here, you had it posted!! LOL There's another @ Kroger. Knorr rice sides are on sale 10/10. There's a $.45 printable(in Spanish) floating around and they end up being $.10 a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird...maybe it has something to do with the order in which they process the coupons. I've heard that can affect sales tax. Most places you should hand over your smaller value q's first, then your $1 and up q's. Good going on Knorr find!

    ReplyDelete