Thursday, September 3, 2009

Handy Dandy CVS ECBs

It looks like a couple of consecutive blah weeks at CVS so I decided to burn through some of the nearly $80 worth of ECBs I've accumulated on various household needs. I ended up getting the following stuff for just over $5 out of pocket:

Jumbo pack of CVS brand toilet paper (24 rolls)
2- 100 ct. bottles of prenatal vitamins (no, I'm not preggers again- just still nursing!)
2- 30 ct packs of Probiotic Acidopholus tabs
1- toddler toothbrush & toothpaste
2 marble composition notebooks

I got more bang for the buck by separating purchase into 3 transactions and using one $5/$25 q and two $2/$10 vitamin autofill coupons. And I earned another $2 ECB by using a raincheck for the marble composition notebooks.

1 comment:

  1. I take prenatal vitamins even when not preggo or nursing - they're great vitamins! :)

    ReplyDelete