Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekly Grocery Deals

I've been too wrapped up in keeping a very close eye on my walking toddler...and taking advantage of Harris Teeter Triples so I'm quite late for a weekly grocery deals post but here it is...

Not too terribly much going on at other local grocers. Food Lion has some really good deals on meat right now. For all the details, click here.

Lowe's has cheap bacon eggs and some decent Buy 2, get 3 Free deals. For an hcw round-up, click here.

Kroger has the mega deal going on through Saturday. I'm going to make a stop to take advantage of the Juicy Juice deal with some soon-to-expire coupons I traded for on Hot Coupon World. For all the details on this mega event, click here.

And, as posted earlier this week, HT is the queen bee for my shopping this week thanks to some amazing Triples deals. Keep scrolling down on the blog for my big Harris Teeter entry.

I stopped by this morning and did quite well- though I'm scratching my head a bit over it as something must have caused overage somewhere. I expected to be two to three dollars out of pocket and wound up paying less than a buck. Here's what I got:

1 Del Monte can of Apricot Halves (FREE after home mailer coupon)
1 Del Monte can of Mixed Fruit (FREE after home mailer coupon)
1 Powerade 32 oz (FREE thanks to EVic special)
4 Campbell's Chunky soups (.14 each after peelie coupon)
3 boxes of Barilla Mini Penne (FREE after insert coupon)
5 boxes of Green Giant frozen veggies (.45 for all after insert & IPs)
3 bottles of Shamrock milk rocket refuel (FREE after insert coupons)
3 Blue Bunny personals ice cream (FREE after home mailer coupon)
1 bunch of bananas

Total spent: 66 cents
Total saved: $37.24 and received a $3 catalina off my next order

I loooove this Green Giant deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment