Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great Rite Aid trip

CVS is my fave store for drugstore freebies but Rite Aid is becoming a very close second...

Here's what I got this morning (and made $8 doing so!):

1 Glade Lasting Impressions
1 Glade Sense & Spray
1 Tylenol 8 Hr Back & Body pain 24 ct.
1 Goody 17 ct. ouchless elastic hair bands
1 Colgate Total Advanced whitening toothpaste
1 copy of Raleigh News & Observer (need the extra inserts and they only had 1 copy left!!!)

I used a $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon, a $3 Glade coupon, a $4 Glade coupon, a $2 off Tylenol coupon that was in this morning's paper, a $1 off Colgate coupon and a $10.00 certificate that I received from Rite Aid yesterday for the Zyrtec purchases I made earlier in the month.

I spent $1.63 at the store and will receive $10.49 back in Single Check Rebates when I file my August claim later this week- an $8.86 MONEYMAKER.

For those not yet in the know, Single Check Rebates is a program offered by Rite Aid. You can register for it online at www.riteaid.com and file your receipts electronically. It is super easy to do and when you finalize your monthly filings at the end of the month, you usually get a check in the mail 2-3 weeks after so it's quick too! I should be getting around $80 total for my purchases this month.

Many times, you'll get freebates (free after single check rebates) and moneymakers for those freebate items which you have coupons to match. It's a pretty straightforward program that I highly recommend you join.

No comments:

Post a Comment