Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today's Shopping

Well, I've been running around quite a bit today thanks to Stella's one year appointment this morning (poor thing had four shots!!!) and my 6 month dental appt this afternoon. In the midst of all the running around, I did manage to get some shopping done and took advantage of the CVS Glade Sense & Spray deal (as well as score some free Reese's PB cups thanks to this Sunday's 55/1 coupon).

Unfortunately for me, I did not have an ECB lower than $10, so I was out of pocket $3.49 for the 6 Glade Sense & Sprays and 8 Reeses PB cups but I did get $9 back in ECBs so it was still a good trip.

I tried to get some more baby wipes from Walgreens but struck out at two different stores. My mood brightened after following up these fruitless stops with a quick run to Harris Teeter for free Shamrock milk- I picked up 10 bottles of their Rocket Refuel (which is essentially like a chocolate protein drink) for the mind blowing total of 10 cents. A penny each! I'm going to add these to my wishlist for trades on HCW for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment