Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My First Ever Contest! Enter today.

In order to get things kicking here on the blog, I'm running a site kickoff contest with 4 ways to enter (you can do more than one to increase your odds of winning!).

The prize will be your choice of either:

A) A complete carry to store coupon binder kit- including zippered binder, pair of small scissors, pocket size calculator and baseball card inserts. This prize would be a great choice for those of you just getting in the swing of coupon shopping. You can organize how you see fit- do item categories, aisle categories or (my personal choice of organization) by store. I file my inserts and coupons based on date and type, then clip as needed for stores. I also have a front section for soon to be expired or try-me-free type coupons.

B) $50 worth of coupons - if you have a wishlist on http://www.hotcouponworld.com/, I will include as many on your wishlist as I can, including some great rebates, tearpads and winetags I've lucked into. If you win and don't have a wishlist on hcw, just let me know what type of coupons you're most interested in and I'll create an envelope with as many of your wishes I can.

You can enter in any of the 5 following ways:

1. Follow this blog! Click on the follow tab on the right to start the process.
2. Subscribe to the blog. Click on the subscribe tab on the right to start the process.
3. Post your best savings tip(s) on my "Tales from the Thrift" post.
4. If you have a blog, be sure to include mine on your Reading List. Email me at nccouponqueen@yahoo.com to let me know your blog url.
5. If you have a hot tip involving a freebie or special limited time offer, email it to me at nccouponqueen@yahoo.com.

Improve your odds of winning by entering in all 5 ways!

Entries will be accepted until 9:00 PM EST on Wednesday, August 26. I will draw from a hat of all the entry names on Thursday, August 27 at 10:00 AM EST.

Best of luck to all of you!

17 comments:

  1. Great blog and I am a follower.

    kliver5150(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribed to your blog.

    kliver5150(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted a savings tip on Tales from the Thrift.

    kliver5150(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted on HCW...didnt know if I had to leave a comment here or not (delete this if not). Thanks!

    kliver5150(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following


    igot68anduome1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. way 2 cool blog! i'm soooo following you, your gonna have 2 watch your rear view mirror cuz i'm on your tail! ;) hburmeister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!!!! I am definitely following!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a comment on the *original* Tales from the Thrift blogpost - does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  9. and you read my blog - you're already a follower :) but if i need to post it anyway or if anyone else wants to check it out, it's daisyryanadkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Subscribed. Thanks for the chance. Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Subscribed and add RSS feed to my iGoogle. Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow & subscribed! Oh! And I posted a tip! Awesome!

    Nadine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follow
    Subscribe
    & posted a Tip:O)

    Here is to hoping for a binder:O)

    mjloleATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete