Monday, August 3, 2009

Rite Aid Roundup

Lots of great drug store freebies this week to be excited about! I bought nearly $100 worth of stuff at CVS yesterday for almost $10 (would have been closer to $5 if my math skills had been better to fully take advantage of my $4/20 coupons) - lots more school supplies, some Softsoap bodywash etc. Since Stella woke up to nurse at 4, that pretty much kept me up from that point so I was sleep deprived and hence even more mathematically challenged than I already am naturally. Despite my fatigue, I was still able to log in my required 3 mile run as part of the early stages of our half marathon training. A slooooooooow 3 miles but 3 miles nonetheless.

I had a Rite Aid trip this morning that will net me about $15 after rebates. I spent $14.72 at the store and will receive a total of $30.97 in rebates. Here are the details for those interested (links to coupons are provided):

I used a $5 off $25 coupon and made sure my total (before coupons, of course!) came to at least this much. Today's total was originally around $27 before coupons.

I then bought the following "freebate" items - these are where you file for Single Check Rebates on the http://www.riteaid.com/ site (it's easy and you'll get your rebate check within 2-4 weeks of finalizing. I usually finalize mine at the very end of the month because you can only do so once within the month period:

Bausch & Lomb ReNu MultiPurpose Solution, 2-8oz Bottles, Twin Pack using a $2 printable coupon. Total = $2 profit!

Natrol Probiotic, 10ct $8.99 using a $3 off Natrol printable

Zantac 150 Original or Cool, 8ct $4.99 using a $1.50 off Zantac printable. I will also submit this $5 mail in rebate to Zantac.

GE Soft White Light Bulbs 2 pack $2 (no coupons for this one, but it's still free after Rite Aid rebate.

I received another pleasant surprise while shopping at Harris Teeter this morning in order to get a $10 off $50 EVic special offer that's only good until tomorrow. I decided to buy 10 Kellogg's items to qualify for the Fuel for School rebate as part of my purchase and ended up with an additional Back to School Cash Certificate through Harris Teeter for another $10!! I ended up spending $26.43 for about $86 worth of groceries and will receive an additional $20 back through the Fuel for School program and Harris Teeter. A particularly sweet deal considering my order consisted of a lot of healthy, whole foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment