Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Super freebie

I just picked this up from Sue Stock's News & Observer blog this morning and I am astounded...it is a great freebie. Here's the post:

The Alter Ego hair salon in downtown Raleigh is giving away a free hair cut to all first-time customers. That's it. Period.

The offer applies to any first-time customer, from kids to adults, regardless of length or cut. That's quite an offer considering the salon usually charges $21 and up for a kids' cut, $28 for mens' cuts and $45 for women (per the Web site).

The salon is open Monday through Saturday, some days as late as 8 p.m. I'd recommend calling for an appointment, since I am sure this will be a popular one! Or, you can book online on the company Web site at http://www.alteregoraleigh.com/Site/Alter_EGO.html.

2 comments:

  1. According to the owner the offer ends on September 7th. Labor Day!
    I booked my appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! Does that mean you have to your appt by then or have booked by then? I'm getting my freebie cut tomorrow and will post a pic.

    ReplyDelete