Thursday, August 27, 2009

There is such a thing as a free lunch!

I'm not a frequent shopper of Whole Foods (or as it's been not so lovingly dubbed "Whole Paycheck") but these freebies made it worth the trip after hubby and I hit the gym for some speedwork on the treadmill- Whole Foods was a short hop away from our gym.

You can get coupons for a free bouquet or a free rotisserie chicken (based on text on face of coupon, I don't think you can use both coupons in one transaction- so hubby and I split up with me picking out the flowers, him picking out a chicken).

Sorry for you Yanks- these coupons are valid only in GA, SC, NC, AL & TN. For free flower coupon, click here. For your free rotisserie chicken, click here. These coupons are good until September 15! The chicken made a most welcome post-run lunch, paired with some fresh grapes, pineapple and buttered whole grain bread.

2 comments:

  1. When I click on the coupon links, each say they expire today (thursday). Bummer! I tried it here and another blog that showed this. Too bad I was just there today (but have to go back soon to get things I couldn't b/c I forgot my coupons...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must have changed the coupon! When I printed this today, expiration date was Sept 15! This is a total bummer!!!! I was looking forward to getting another chicken & flowers.

    ReplyDelete